• Home
  • Practice Areas
  • Our Team
  • Resources
  • News & Events
  • Clients
  • Contact

  • If you no longer were able to control your affairs, do you know whom the court would appoint as your guardian? We help you designate in advance a guardian, the person whom the court appoints to make decisions on your behalf, should you ever become incapacitated and need this vital advocate for your well-being.

    A preneed guardian is particularly important if you are involved in an unmarried relationship. Florida law tends to favor naming a blood or married relative as guardian, considering that to be in your best interests. If you want someone who is not related to you by blood or marriage to be in charge of you if you cannot care for yourself, you must put your wishes in writing.

        Medicaid Planning
        End-of-Life Planning
        Preneed Guardian

    Your Caring Law Firm
    610 S. Maitland Ave.  Maitland, FL 32751
    (407) 622-1900

    Monday through Friday
    8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.